3/12/2016

Tiny the Monkey - FREE pdf amigurumi pattern


I'm happy to introduce you my Tiny the Monkey free amigurumi crochet toy pattern!

 It is a perfect company to the Tiny the Sheep that I posted earlier in my blog :)

They are both of the same style with wooden beads for legs. And the size is just cool for fast presents.

The pattern includes:


  • Monkey text and photo instructions 
  • tutorial on small details sewing
  • how to tighten beads to make eyes
  • how to make face  




The pattern is in English in pdf. It is free. You can download it by clicking on the button below:


 If you want to share it with others please do it as a link to this post. Thank you! 
And enjoy crocheting!



Please feel yourself comfortable to sell finished toys made from this pattern or any other of my patterns

And I will be really happy if you show me photos of your Monkeys! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment